We visit our Clients on a routine basis to ensure they are receiving the best service possible!
FINANCIAL ANALYSIS OF YOU CORPORATION
Given the different needs and circumstances of our clients, our company has adjusted to become versatile in various fields such as retailers, manufacturers or service companies.
-Recording and analyzing business transactions, assessing the financial capabilities of businesses and organizations including Non-governmental Organizations (NGO’s).
-Tax planning: Corporation Monthly reporting (performance Evaluation).
-Corporation Tax Returns.
-Budgeting in areas of profit loss, Cash flow projections.
-Cost Management (Strategic Planning).
-Expert guidance on Asset Management, Liabilities, and equity.
-Computerized payroll services, advice on team building and talent development.
-Maintaining financial records, update of balance sheet, income statements, quarterly reports, earnings report and assess the financial health of an entity.
Latest accounting software (Sage 50 Quantum):
With the most advanced programing on the market our accountants can handle any type of business needs and provide the most up to date accounting services. Let us show you how our work performance, always stays ahead of the competition.
There are a lot of accounting and payroll options out there for businesses. What sets Sage 50 Quantum accounting software apart?
1) Sage 50 has a very friendly database and does integrate well with other programs using open databases.
2) Accurate Job Costing–Sage 50 Quantum has built-in time sheet tracking, job tracking down to the phase and level of completion–all integrated within the same system.
3) Change Order tracking–not much more to elaborate on here.
4) Departmentalized and Consolidated Financial Statement Reporting–you can departmentalize a single company and view individual financial statements (as if you have multiple operating units) / or track separate physical companies and view consolidated financial statements to get an accurate view of your overall portfolio.
5) Accuracy–QuickBooks has always had an issue with this as a company grows. Sage 50 is the only off-the-shelf accounting program that is fully GAAP compliant (Generally Accepted Accounting Principles). <–Note this last word: PRINCIPLES–they do not change. Intuit touts QuickBooks as being compliant with Generally Accepted Accounting Practices–very much like the English language has been watered down to make misplaced apostrophes acceptable to the general public–despite the fact that it does not adhere to the official guidelines of what is correct when expressing something in English.
6) Sage 50 follows the order of YOUR operations–Just like I would assume you take the time to build something right, you want to take the time to build your company file right (regardless of which software you choose to employ). Being a small contractor, I would steer you toward the Sage 50 Premium edition. QuickBooks is just not robust enough to compete.
Accurate Visual Statement
Customer and Sales
Vendors and Purchases
Inventory and Services Banking
Employees and Payroll
Hiring VS Hiring Employees?
Does outsourcing make sense for you?
Here’s a closer look at the specific advantages it may offer:
-Companies who outsource for private accounting firms, end up saving time and money, getting access to high-quality bookkeeping Software and, in many ways, minimizing the risks typically involved with relying on in-house staff.
-You can avoid typical employee expenses like paid time-off, insurance, payroll taxes, benefits etc.
-You don’t have to provide computers or software, office furniture, office supplies. Work environment, either.
– Our firm specializes in accurate data entry to help with organizing your company’s books.
-Our firm has to constantly hone in on their skills to keep up with the competition.
-Our firm continuously increases the quality of their work. This means when you come to Quick Accounting, you can trust that your accounting will be handled in the hands of professionals.
The CPA Firm that guarantees quality and dependable services at a REASONABLE PRICE!
At Quick Accounting our firm has helped launch the career of accountants in Managua, Nicaragua. We have trained accountants that have their own independant accounting firms now, with the help of our expert training.
GO FOR INDEPENDANCE AND START YOUR OWN BUSINESS!
We provide a general advice for the effective implementation of legal and tax requirements necessary for the startup and subsequent development of different business activities. Tax advice to local and foreign companies in regulated sectors and-or subject to special regimes.
We can assist in the hiring of employees, explanation of what INSS (Instituto Nacional de la Seguridad Social) or the Institute of National Social Security does for your employee.
We have the knowledge and expertise to service NGOs (Non-Governmental Organizations) in the start-up, development and overall aspects of tax declarations.
Here are a few recommendations on starting your own business
1) Take time to brainstorm- Ask yourself a few questions a stranger or potential investor might ask you.
Who is the target market for the product?
What could go wrong and how will you solve it?
Are there additional products or services that could tie into your main offering?
What are the main things you want your customers to know about you?
2) Create a business plan- Executive summary, a company description (what makes the company unique), a description of the service or product line, the marketing and sales strategy, financial projections, a market analysis (the competition and target demographics).
3) Gather needed resources- Create a list of everything you’ll need and its approximate cost.
If you are purchasing something that will solely be used for business, then likely it’s Tax Deductible. Be sure to check with your local accountant to be sure you are properly deducting expenses.
4) Launch marketing and brand-awareness campaigns- Start planning the ideas for marketing, sales, and branding efforts. Create a Facebook page, Twitter profile, Google+, use the company’s brand colors and logo to create business cards, letterhead and email signatures to demonstrate to customers a professional operation.
5) Get the finances in shape- Set up proper accounting, and tax records. Set up your business as a limited liability company, an S Corp or whatever structure fits best to protect personal assets.
6) Create a maintenance list- Keep track of regular tasks that keep a business running, doing payroll, keeping up with inventory. Maintain proper records to ensure these tasks are performed on a weekly basis.
7) Set future goals- Examine the competition, employees, investors and peers to help you decide what new goals need to be set and what needs to happen so as to be successful.
Remember you can find peace in mind when you trust the Pro’s!